At FORUM CEAO we value very much that you trust us when using our services and we care very much about your privacy; that is why we are committed to protecting your personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The person responsible for processing your personal data is “FORUM CEAO”, with address at Polígono Industrial O Ceao, Rúa dos Canteiros, S/N, 27003 Lugo. If you have any questions about data protection, please contact email@example.com.
What kind of personal data does FORUM CEAO collect?
In order to help you complete and manage your reservations of rooms, event rooms or other services in our hotels we need some personal data from you. These data are mainly your name and surname, your e-mail address, your postal address and your cell phone number, as well as the data necessary for billing and payment.
In case you have any special request, as well as to offer you a better service, we may need you to provide us with some additional information, such as, for example, in the case you have reduced mobility, some health problem that we should take into account or some information related to your religious beliefs.
You may also send us information about your reservations, and therefore about you, from third parties. This happens, for example, when you contract our services through a travel agency or another website.
What do we collect and use your personal data for and on what legal basis?
We ask for your personal data mainly to be able to give you the best possible service and to help you in the booking process through the website.
In any case, depending on what we use the personal data you provide, the legal basis that will allow us to treat them will be different. Below, we detail the purposes and legal basis of the treatment of your personal data:
1. Compliance with the contractual relationship
We will need to process your personal data in order to manage your booking request for our rooms or halls, as well as to hire other services, such as the gym. Also to carry out any management that you need to do once you have already hired them and to proceed with their billing and payment.
Likewise, we will also need to process your data to send you any kind of message about your reservation, or about information you need to know about the hotel or the contracted services.
If we do not process these data we will not be able to complete the reservation of your room or service you have contracted.
2. Legitimate interest
On the other hand, we will need you to provide us with your personal data and process them in order to attend and respond to your requests for information or estimates, as well as to deal with your suggestions, complaints or possible claims you may have. To do this, we have a customer service that will attend and answer all your questions both via e-mail and telephone.
When you have already made a reservation with us, we will contact you to:
(i) Send you a survey to give us your opinion about the experience you have had with FORUM CEAO, about how we have treated you.
(ii) For administrative, statistical, accounting and reporting purposes and internal control, all the companies of the FORUM CEAO Group may also treat, internally, your personal data.
(iii) Likewise, actions of anonymization, pseudonymization and encryption of your personal data may also be carried out on the information contained in the systems.
In these cases we understand that at FORUM CEAO we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data and, above all, that using this information does not damage your privacy or intimacy.
3. Fulfillment of a legal obligation
There will also be times when we need to process your personal data in order to fulfill certain legal obligations that apply to us. By way of example, and without limitation, the provisions of Organic Law 4/2015 of March 30th, on the protection of public safety in relation to the obligation to create a documentary record and information on the guests of our hotels.
The above is especially important when the State Security Forces or the Courts and Tribunals require us to provide your data. To this end, the personal data we process may include your name, address, e-mail address, IP address and payment details.
There will be some issues that are not necessary to fulfill the contract or reservation you have made with us, that are not legally binding, or for which we do not have a legitimate interest. In these cases, we will not do anything without your authorization; when this is the case, we will inform you in detail of the purposes and how we want to use your data so that you are aware of them and can decide how we can treat them.
This can happen, for example, when you want to subscribe to our Newsletter or receive commercial information about FORUM CEAO. If you subscribe and give us your consent to do so, we will use this information to send you information that may interest you about FORUM CEAO offers, promotions and latest news.
In the case that you would like us to save your personal data, that is your name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address, for future bookings through our website, we will also need your consent to do so.
In the case that you provide us with and we need to treat some type of information such as, for example, if you have reduced mobility, some health problem or information related to your religious beliefs we will also ask you to give us your authorization before.
Of course, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your status as a FORUM CEAO customer. We will inform you in more detail about how to do this in the section on your rights. All the actions we have taken before you withdraw your consent will remain legal.
Do we share your personal data with anyone?
1. The State Security Forces or the Courts and Tribunals when they require it or when it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to us.
2. Credit and debit card companies that facilitate the payments you make to us and are responsible for detecting possible fraud, for which they may need information about the payment method to process the payment or ensure the security of your transaction.
3. Providers of services necessary for us to conduct our business, such as telephone support or email marketing services that help our marketing team conduct customer satisfaction surveys. In these cases, we want to clarify that we will sign the corresponding contract with them to ensure that they apply all appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
How does FORUM CEAO use social networks?
In FORUM CEAO we use the social networks mainly to (i) keep informed those users who visit our profiles of the promotions and news that we have and (ii) to attend and give answer to all the consultations that they make us arrive through the same ones. We believe that it may be of interest to users and that it does not harm their privacy in any way.
In some cases, we will also use social networks to organize contests and raffles of which you can be part. When you participate in any of them, we will need to treat your personal data to carry out all the managements related to the contest or the raffle, as well as for the delivery of the prizes that have been obtained. We consider that, having decided to participate in these activities, we have a legitimate interest in treating your data and that we do not harm your privacy or intimacy.
For reasons of transparency, in some of our draws or promotions, we may need to publish the name of the winner on our website or on a social network. When this happens, we will inform you in advance in its legal bases.
How long will we keep your personal data?
At FORUM CEAO we will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to comply with your request, attend to your reservation or as long as we have your authorization.
Once this time has passed, you must bear in mind that the Law imposes on us the obligation to keep them for some additional period, especially to attend to possible claims. During this time, we will keep your personal data blocked only to make them available to the State Security Forces or to Judges and Courts, as well as to comply with the legal obligations applicable to us.
What rights do you have to control the personal data you have given to FORUM CEAO and how can you exercise them?
The law recognizes a series of rights, which you must know and can exercise to protect your privacy. We refer mainly to your right to:
1. Confirm if in FORUM CEAO we are treating your personal data or not and, in that case (a) access to them, (b) request their rectification if you think they are inaccurate or, in your case, (c) request their deletion when, among other reasons, you consider they are no longer necessary, taking into account why you gave them to us.
2. In certain circumstances, you may also request to limit our use of your data, or even object to our continued use of your data. In such a case, we will stop using them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
3. If we use your personal information to develop behavioural profiles (for example, to better understand your interests and needs when you browse our website), and we do so in a fully automated manner, you will have the right to be informed of this, to request personal intervention from any of our agents, to challenge any decision based on these profiles, or simply to express your point of view.
4. You will also have the right to request the portability of the data you have provided us with, so that if you are interested we can send it directly to you or to a third party that you indicate to us, in a format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
5. Of course, you have the right to withdraw at any time any specific authorizations you may have given us to use your personal data.
6. Finally, you can present any claim before FORUM CEAO and/or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have exercised any right and we have not attended to it in the legally established terms.
To do so, you only need to send us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you prefer, send your request by post to Rúa dos Canteiros, S/N, 27003 Lugo.
Who is the Data Protection Delegate of the FORUM CEAO Group?
In FORUM CEAO we have designated a person, the Delegate of Protection of Data, to guarantee that we fulfill all the legal requirements of the regulation in the matter of protection of personal data.
You can contact him at any time to provide you with all the information related to your personal data. To contact him, you can do it through the following email address: email@example.com.